go to x-centrique.com

Recent Posts

Archives

Stalkies

in hongkong!




Free Cake from Hyatt! (before and after pictures)



My second day in HongKong and I'm partaking of the free email service (of course may internet din 'yan) and just wanted to post a quick update. I almost didn't make it yesterday because I left my plane ticket and passport on the living room table and I only found out about it when I was at the airport. So I had to go back and take a cab to the airport.

I was praying reaaaaally hard because I had an hour before my plane left and I didn't have a cab yet. Finally God sends this ratty old Kia with no air con and I can't help but think, "God, you really like to have the cards stacked up against you, noh?" Well, as Paul said, "in my weakness, He is strong." So I suppose God just wanted to flex his muscles for me. And he did! That ratty cab was sooooo fast and the driver was a dear, and there was no traffic my second time to the airport! (the first time took us quite so long because of an accident right before the flyover, which caused a major bottleneck) And even though the cabbie initially brought me to the wrong terminal (NAIA instead of PAL), I still got to Counter 51 just on time (they'd been expecting me because my tita was really stressed and weilding her inhuman social engineering powers so they knew I was on my way) and made it to the waiting area as everyone was boarding the plane.

Phew!!!

I've been so laid back because I'm just leeching off my tita and she's taken care of all the arrangements so I needed something to jolt me out of my complacency.

posted on Thursday, July 6 | 5 comments
current location: