go to x-centrique.com

Recent Posts

Archives

Stalkies

horror story

I was in Abbott, just killing time because my client hadn't showed yet. Decided to grab a cup of tea in the cafeteria. I never get bored, there's always more stories to cook up in my head, some scrap of tissue to doodle on, and luckily on that day I had my sketchpad with me so I was good to go. Grabbed a booth near the wall because I wasn't in the mood to be harrassed. I settled down with my cup of strong tea and my pens...

Scribble, scribble, scribble...

And then I felt something brush against my leg. Because I have an overactive imagination, I try to downplay such strange happenings because they've caused too many embarrassing situations. So I ignored it.

But then I felt it again, something long and rubbery brushed against my thigh... I thought it might have been just just a strap from my binder.

Then something scratched my thigh.

Something was inside my pants...

I jumped up, shrieked, stomped my foot, trying to get the creature out of my pant leg! After a while I lost my breath and thought it must have been gone. I looked sheepishly at the rest of the cafeteria people, who were looking at me bemused.

"Ummm.. I think a cockroach crawled up my leg."

And then this guy goes, "Miss, daga ata yun..." (Miss, I think that was a mouse.")

Eeeek. To say the least. I don't know who was more traumatized, me or the mouse.

This happened exactly six months after I had been kissed on the cheek by a cockroach (on my birthday). Add to those images the traumatic faces of the guys who thought me a prospect (double-yuck), I can't help but think that I must be a creepy crawly magnet.

posted on Wednesday, May 10 | 2 comments
current location: