go to x-centrique.com

Recent Posts

Archives

Stalkies

Wails of a one descending into the pit


I am slowly slipping into the abyss that is called jolofong (a more severe case of jologs syndrome). I've been noticing that due to the amount of time I spend in front of the computer (mostly doing graphics WITH A MOUSE --> my Wacom tablet to arrive next month!!!) my right wrist has developed a dark callus. Not nice.

I got one of those mousepads with a cushion for the wrist. The thing is, although my wrist was comfy, my mouse wouldn't work properly. I have an optical mouse and the red light bounced off the mousepad. So not nice.

So recently I got one of those wristbands favoured by the the jolofong ma-niggas (hifhaffer-wannabes), from DICKES no less!!! (just coz the ones from sports shops came in pairs and were more expensive either way) So now I have this fear of not remembering to take it off before I go out and some mah-homey guy approaching me. A new scary thought to keep me up at night.

The wristband is surprisingly comfy... BUT IT'S NOT REPLACING MY BLING! WERD!!

posted on Wednesday, May 17 | 2 comments
current location: