go to x-centrique.com

Recent Posts

Archives

Stalkies

KKB :: children of the CORN

Am working on the KKB webcomic so we can have it up by July 7 (kiba's birthday!). In other news, KKB watched Rex Navarrete LIVE (free show but we would have paid if it wasn't!) and it was great! Here is our stalker pic. We are Children of the CORN (Cult Of Rex Navarrete!)
click to see bigger picture
Funny story: I met my new flatmate after we bumped into each other in the hallway. Traded quick info and after thinking about it, decided to introduce Leo (who was bunking on my floor that night) coz it might be awkward if they bumped into each other in the middle of the night and she might think, "Oooh, naughty things going on in there!" and I'm just too prim and proper to have anyone speculating about nonexistent naughty activities going on in my room.

Rory: This is my cousin, Leo.
Flatmate: Hi.
Leo(wearing my tye dye PJs): Hi!
Flatmate: So you're MIS? You must know Andie then!
(Dang! Then she'll surely know Leo isn't my cousin! Why does this always happen to me?)

Moral of the Story: Don't lie. Sigh.

posted on Wednesday, June 21 | 4 comments
current location: