go to x-centrique.com

Recent Posts

Archives

Stalkies

sablay mother

yayangmorales: I have to go to bed na
yayangmorales: been writing to a friend in thailand
hyperory: you write WHILE on the internet? as in email?
yayangmorales: Hay, it took me 1 hour to write a 2 paragraph letter
yayangmorales: grabe
hyperory: MA, next time write it offline then copy it and send it when you get on. para di maaksaya sa net time. suggestion lang
yayangmorales: yes....sori
yayangmorales: di ko pa alam magword...then transfer to email
yayangmorales: papa taught me hyperory: at least was able to talk to you
hyperory: buwahahahah!!! ma, you're so cute tlaga
yayangmorales: pero you know me, this is not baking or cooking
yayangmorales: this is very hi tech for me
yayangmorales: he he my teacher is very impatient
hyperory: again, ma. you're so cute

posted on Wednesday, March 15 | 0 comments
current location: